Posted 4 months ago by Sehrish in

Hi I have a problem on my face since 2 years and doctors prescribed me so many different creams and medicines but nothing worked out. I get rash, itching, dryness and burning sensation on my face and I cannot even apply anything on my face because it makes this problems even worse. Doctor gave me one cream cetraben and that cream made my skin like that, I don't know its skin infection, allergy or any other skin problem. Can you please help me out and give me answer to my this query or can you tell me the name of cream which will good for all type of skin problems? Thank you. Kind Regards Sehrish Ali

Login to comment

Similar posts